Can a retiring partner or Legal Representatives of a Deceased Partner claim a share in the subsequent profits of the firm.


What will happen if retired or deceased partner’s dues are not settled immediately?


If amount due to a retiring partner or legal representatives of a deceased partner is not paid in full, they have the choice to get either of the following:

(i) Interest @ 6% per annum on the balance amount, Or
(ii) Share in subsequent profit of the firm in proportion to the balance amount.

Leave a Reply